FAQ for Contributors

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I become a contributor?

You can register to become a contributor by filling in an online form. If you are interested in becoming a contributor, click below and we will send you all the information you need so you can get started.


Can I submit artwork that contains public domain, copyright free images?

Yes, but please give details of this in the copyright section of the submission form when you upload the images.

Can I submit images that are copyrighted?

You can submit images that belong to period trademarked items, such as period advertisements and scans of period products. However, you must give details of the copyright in the submission form when you upload the images. 


What rates do you pay contributors?

Graphics for Film & TV is run by Graphics Designers, for Graphic Designers, and we want the rates to be as high as possible for the people who have made the artwork. Currently the rates are split 50% to the contributor and 50% to the maintenance of the site, legal fees, website hosting fees and for uploading and managing files and payments.

These rates will be reviewed every so often.

Can I submit artwork that contains stock images?

If you have personally purchased the stock images and the license allows for reselling of those images if contained within other artwork, and you have used them as part of a bigger design, then yes. 

If anyone else purchased the license for the stock images, or the license does not permit reselling, then no. 

Please check the license of any stock images you are using very carefully as you will be liable if you include images that should not be resold.


©2019 by Graphics For Film & TV.